Beiger Mansion Policies
- For lunches and dinners, you are allowed to make up to 3 different food selections from our menu for your guests. If allowing choices for guests please provide an individual count for each choice at least 4 days prior to the event. Vegetarian meals do count toward the 3 selections.
- All entrees are served with 2 sides, a standard salad, and fresh baked bread.
- All food and beverage items are subject to 7% sales tax and 20% gratuity.
- All food remaining from any event is property of The Beiger Mansion.
- No other food or beverage, with exception of a wedding cake, may be brought into the mansion for use at a function. We can cut and serve wedding cake for guests at $1.50 per person.
- We can easily and happily accommodate guests with food allergies, or that are vegan or vegetarian. We ask that any accommodations such such as these be brought up at least 4 days prior to the event.
- A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee and hold any event with an estimated balance due of $5,000.00 or less. Events with an estimated balance of $5000.00 or greater require a non-refundable deposit of $1,000.00. This deposit will be applied toward your final bill due. One half of the estimated balance is due two weeks prior to the event. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
- Prices for a function may only be guaranteed up to 6 months in advance.
- Final guest numbers are due 7 working days prior to an event or two weeks prior for weddings and certain formal events. This will be the minimum number for which you will be billed.
- Minimum charges for a dinner function do apply depending on the date of event, number of guests and room(s) used. Minimum charge for a dinner function is $1000.00 weekdays, $2,500.00 Fridays and $3,500.00 Saturdays. These minimums are based on food and beverage only and in force May through December.
- The Beiger assesses a facility charge for every event. This is for the set-up, use of rooms, linens, tables, chairs, service staff and clean up. Facility charges vary based on the date of your event, number of guests and rooms used.
- Luncheon functions are based on 3 hours and dinner functions 4 hours. If desired more time for an event can be allocated at $150 per hour for lunches and $350 per hour for dinners.
- At the discretion of The Beiger Mansion, groups of 80 people or more may be billed for $150.00 for the addition of a security guard.
- For all events the doors will be unlocked 20 minutes prior to scheduled event time start.
- We ask that guests for an event restrict themselves to the public areas. For the privacy of the guests of the inn we ask that all guests for an event refrain from going onto the second floor.
- A wedding ceremony may be performed at The Beiger Mansion in conjunction with the reception at a cost $700.00 for the ceremony.
- Onsite ministers and music are available at an additional charge.
- A rehearsal may be held the day before at a pre-arranged time.
- Indoor ceremonies held in the music room may accommodate up to 100 seated guests. Ceremonies may also be held on the front steps of the mansion under tent or around the pool area accommodating up to 130 seated guests at additional set up fee.
- For all weddings we offer the bride a room to get ready for the wedding. The bridal room is for the bride and her attendants only.
- With prior notice a room can be prepared for the groom and groomsmen.
- Photo sessions before or after the event schedule must be cleared with management ahead of time and may incur a room charge.
- Guests appearing under the age of 26 will be required to show ID for alcoholic beverage service.
- At the our discretion, guests may be "cut off" from beverage service at any time and asked to leave the event.
- A bar bill that does not exceed $350 will incur a $40 dollar bar set-up fee.
- Any function with bar service will be charged an $80 bartender fee.
- The bar will close 15 minutes prior to the end of an event.
- As per Indiana ATC law, patrons may not bring alcohol from outside the Beiger to be served at an event.
Guests of the Inn:
- Check in is from 3-8 pm. Check out is before 11 am. Arrangements can be made ahead of time if you will be arriving outside of these times.
- Maximum occupancy for all rooms is 2 people except for the double room which has a max occupancy of 3 guests.
- The gym is on the lower level. All guest rooms are on the second floor.
- The gym and pool are unsupervised. Use caution.
- Generally the gym and pool area are locked, so just let us know if you would like to use them.
- The Beiger Mansion is not responsible for injuries in the gym or pool.
- We ask that guests restrict their movement to the common areas of the Inn.
- The Mansion is a strictly non-smoking establishment. Any guests found smoking outside of the designated areas will be asked to leave immediately and charged a $200 cleaning fee.
- We do not accommodate children under the age of 16 for room reservations.
- Sorry but we have a no-pet policy.
- Please make an appointment for any discussion pertaining to an event. We cannot guarantee our availability otherwise. We cannot accommodate drop-in appointments. We ask this as it will allow us time to prepare ourselves to better serve you in planning an event.
- Parking is available on-street on both sides of Union and on Lincolnway. In addition guests have access to the lot behind the Presbyterian Church across the street.
- The Beiger Mansion assumes no responsibility for injury or personal property damage during a function. The host for the function assumes responsibility for any damage to property of The Beiger Mansion, which includes furnishings, the home, and the grounds, that arises from actions of self or others attending the function.
- The Beiger Mansion is not handicap accessible, due to the age and construction of the building. However, we will work to accommodate any and all people with disabilities, to the best of our abilities. Please do not hesitate to ask.
- We are a completely non-smoking facility. A smoking area is provided outside the facility under the car port.
- We do not allow glassware around the pool.
- Photographers, videographers and musicians not contracted by The Beiger are your responsibility and subject to the policies of The Beiger. The Beiger has an in-house DJ, sound system, and lighting for dancing. No other such service can be brought into the mansion.
- The Mansion has carefully been designed and embellished to reflect the style of the original owners. If you would like to move some of the furnishings please consult management prior to your event.
- Please note that exceptions to some rules can be made with proper prior notice and at the discretion of the owners.